I recently took a business trip to Sydney – yeah, I know – poor me! Anyway, on top of business I took a couple of days for myself as well. Who knows when I will get back down that way? I decided to extend my trip on the front end of the business portion, so I had one full weekday and the weekend to enjoy Sydney and the surroundings. I packed quite a bit into that short amount of time.
- I took a hop on, hop off excursion of Sydney
- I climbed the Harbor Bridge
- I took a day-long trip into the Blue Mountains
- Shopped downtown Sydney for souvenirs
- Took a ferry out to Manly and strolled on the beach
Even though it is winter time down there, the temperatures were in the 60s (F) but it was a little rainy. Most of the Sydney residents I talked to apologized for it being so cold. Man, they need to come to the Midwest! The temperatures suited me just fine.
Hope I can go back at some point – and maybe take the family along as well!
Enjoy the pictures!